Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mans Castle Day 2

Once again I arrive home to my empty house. Decide I should order pizza and wings for dinner. I am told should be about 30 min. so gives me time to enjoy a shower without having to worry about saving hot water for my girls. 5 min later shower done. Old habits I guess. Well lets see whats on T.V tonight. Cool the Big Break Final I recorded. Hey Nate, Big Break is on.........Oh yea he isn't here. Better save it. Pizza's here cooool!! What to watch while I eat.............Ah the Indy race rerun. Hey Taylor.......... not here either. Hum....What time is it?? Oooh Danielle needs to be picked up from work.......oops no need for that..... I guess it's Superstars and a cold one for me tonight. Might as well watch in bed. When did my bed get that large?? Weird. Oh well gotta love this alone time!! Hope I sleep a little better tonight as I was a little burned out today. Can't figure out why either. Strange. Must have been the dog being fidgety. Love this peacefulness and I better take full advantage and enjoy every minute as it will probably be a long time before I get this alone time again. You men know what I mean. It's great to have nothing but me time..... .....To be continued......... As always let me know what you think and hit a sponsor on the way out as a guys gotta eat.

No comments: