Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Bucket List

Last night I watched The Bucket List. I must be aging fast because I found it even funnier this time around. It also got me thinking about a bucket list of my own. Now this is a little more difficult to do when you don't have unlimited money and your own private jet but most of the 15 things on my list I thought were realistic but I did notice 1 important thing compared to the movie and that was that I am a little shallow. They have things like see something majeatic I have go to a Super Bowl. They went to see the wonders of the world I want the rain man penthouse suite at Ceasers in Vegas. Small diferences in opinion I guess. I do share one thing with the movie and that is the list must be done with a wing man and not my wife and children. Why is that is the question? Now I didn't realize this until I had completed my list that this was in fact the case. My wife and kids are extremely important to me so why would I choose to exclude them from participating in my list with me. That is the question of the day. I am willing to bet a women's bucket list would be the opposite. Most everything on the list would include husband and kids participating. Once again this shows a difference in our make up. I thought long and hard about this and will offer my opinion on this particular point Men are kids. that's it in a nutshell. Deep down we are only about 10 years old. Deep down women know this as that's why they acquire a strong neck from shaking there head at the things we men do. Its in our genes. That's why we men would take a wing man instead. No tears or emotional stuff just grown men acting like children and doing childish things. We would never tell each other to act like adults. We know that is for the females. They are the adults we are still kids. As soon as everyone realizes that the better. I leave you with the challenge to see if I am right. Write a bucket list Joes and Janes and let me know what you think. Also hit a sponsor on the way out as a guys gotta eat.

No comments: